Monday, April 21, 2008

I Am The Lucky One!!!

I said YES!!! Not that I would have said anything else! I could not have explained the night better than Jory. It was wonderful and the girls were excited to feel involved.
Jory stated that he was the Lucky One, but you see it is the other way around. I can't believe what a help Jory is to me and the girls. He is so involved that it is almost strange to have the help. Jory treats me, the girls and everyone he knows with respect and that is one thing I love about him. It's been amazing to me how well Jory and I mesh. With the kids and when the girls are with Daddy, Jory and I have an explosive relationship that I believe most people do not find in a lifetime.
And WOW, he did an awesome job picking out the ring and necklaces!!! I am so excited to get it!!
As for the date?? Well we don't know yet, but we will keep you posted!
Love You All.

1 comment:

Smiley0709 said...

CONGRATS!! I didn't know.. I'm so excited for you girl... You deserve what you are getting.. Every bit of it.. I miss ya!