Sunday, May 9, 2010

Myah's 8th Birthday

I can't believe Myah is eight! It seems such a short time ago when she couldn't say her R's and had the cutest raspy voice ever!!! Some of my favorited Myah quotes: When she would say Chlockolate instead of Chololate, "Wyan doesn't start with and R, Wyan starts with a W!" And last but not least she was the one who created my moms nickname, Grandma ConCon. My "little one" is now eight. Wow, how time flies.

Myah was able to have a fun Luau Birthday Party. This was SO much fun!! Then the next Saturday, on May 1st, she was baptized by her Grandpa Snow and Confirmed by Grandpa Bylund. She looked SO beautiful on the stand, I was SO proud of her and her choice to be baptized. She amazes me with her strengthe at her young age, I am excited to see what the future holds for Myah. Smart, Beautiful, Funny and full of LIFE!! Thats my girl!!!









No comments: