Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Another Christmas has come and gone, but this year was really fun and something that I actually looked forward too. I think that it was a mixture of serveral things, first- I am SO happy, happily married with 3 beautiful girls. Second, it was the first year I wasn't stressing about how I was going to afford Christmas, and third- I was looking forward to spending Christmas Eve with my family. All in all it was definatley a Christmas to remember.
I know that my family will read this blog so I must say that this year I had to reflect on the past, and how much help and support my parents and family have given me over the past several years. My parents helped me finacially, emotionally and provided me with unconditional love. My sisters, who helped tend Ally and Myah, and for their listening ears and shoulder to cry on. My brothers for defending me and my little brother for letting hang out with him from time to time. I don't know if you will ever know what you all mean to me! I am SO blessed to have them, and now that my life is back to normal, I want to make it up to them- I don't know how but one day I will!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
And of course I can't forget my own little family. Jory for being my best friend and husband, who encourages me to be my best and never give up. Ally, though just turning 10, is so wise for her years. She has so much courage and it amazes me to see the young woman she is becoming.
Myah for being such a peacemaker. She does not like contention and will do what she can to avoid it and to please everyone. I am proud of her ability to communicate her feelings.
And of course for sweet little Sophie, who is the center of attention in our house. She is such a happy little baby and brings peace and love into our home.
Last but not least, Jory's family who lives far away, but never ceases to support us in everything. It seems like we have been a family for a lot longer that a year and a half!
Here are some pictures of our Christmas Season. Enjoy and Happy New Year!

Myah and Ally- Christmas Morning
Family Pic with Santa- Ally's Birthday Party, Dec 19th
Christmas Eve at the Snow's- Jory and Sophie
Sophie's First Christmas Present

Ally's note to us Christmas Morning!!!

2 comments:

Sharilyn said...

**wiping tears**
That was a BEAUTIFUL post! I think we are SO blessed as a family! Sometimes it seems almost too good to be true. I love you, my very beautiful sister!

Marcy said...

So tender. You've come a long way sis. I look at my life now and wonder how I ever could have gone through what you did with my two little ones. Your strength amazes me! And I love you too!