Monday, March 31, 2008

Jazz Dominate

We went to the Jazz game tonight and had a lot of fun. They dominated the Wizards winning 129-87!!!! I was super excited all day because we found out that we could have the tickets last night (thanks Donna and Jason for the tickets and thanks Grandma ConCon for watching the kids).
I had a blast hanging out with Christina tonight, as usual, we never seem to run out of things to talk about and she always has the cutest smile when I'm with her. :-) I can not wait for the next time I get to see her, although I'm sure she'll kick my butt in the "Name that Band" game and her extended version of the game, "Name that Song." She is a pro and I'm usually lucky to name a couple bands and super lucky to name one song!!! Great job babe and thanks for the great night.

No comments: